In these unusual and stressful times, we understand how important it is to remain positive and physically active. It is equally important to continue to maintain social distancing for everyone’s safety. We will continue to monitor recommendations of the Government of Canada and BC Health during this pandemic. Please read the protocols below in order to protect the well-being of both our employees and customers when golfing at the course. We will continue to follow best practices to ensure everyone’s safety by maintaining a 10 minute tee time and offering pre-bookings up to seven days in advance.
**IMPORTANT** Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to your tee time, pre-plan your arrival time and gather all members of your group before proceeding to the Greeter. Once your group is ready you will be met by a Greeter to help you register, explain course rules, COVID 19 protocols and answer any questions.
Please be aware of the protocol and rules below before arriving at the course:
Due to high demand you must be prepared to be paired up with a single or twosome for any group less than 4 players.
- When arriving please STOP and get organized and informed with the greeter under the umbrella beside the clubhouse
- Groups of 5 will not be permitted
- NO CASH payments at this time, payment will be limited to debit or credit – Only one (1) customer will be permitted to check in at a time
- All players must carry their own clubs, NO EXCEPTIONS – we will not be renting bags or clubs at this time
- Non-players or walkers will not be permitted to accompany or walk with their groups
- Each player can only have 1 ball in play at all times
- Pull carts will be available to rent and are sanitized after each use
- Golf carts will be available with priority given to those who cannot walk the course. We recommend reserving carts at time of booking
- There will be no portable restroom on the course – If you need to use the restroom please notify a staff member before entering as we are allowing only one in at a time
- To reduce touch points we are prohibiting the removal of the flags and have removed all ball washers and most benches
- The Pro shop is open and we will have a maximum of 2 people in at one time – please ask to come in at the check-in counter
- There is no seating available inside the clubhouse or on the patio at this time
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer to use each time you touch a surface i.e.: door handles, vending machine, debit machine, pull cart handles, etc.
- Once you have registered at the check in window you will be directed to the tee
- Please maintain 6 feet from employees and your fellow golfers
- After finishing your game we ask that you walk directly to your vehicle. You are welcome to check with the greeter to set up another tee time!!!
- You can leave rented pull carts on the brick walkway by the hedge at the 9th hole
- You can park golf carts on the grass beside the greeter tent where you pick them up to be wiped down and put back in service.
If you are late and miss your tee time you forfeit your time and will be sent out at the first available opening. If a member of your group is late you will have the option of teeing off at your scheduled time and have the missing member of your group meet up with you on the course OR forfeit your time and wait for the next available time
We look forward to seeing you!!
We will post further updates on our website homepage and in our email newsletter as they happen.
We would like to thank all our guests for your support and understanding as we work through these challenging times. We value our customers and to safe guard everyone’s health, please stay home if you have returned from a trip outside of Canada (including the US) within the past 14 days or are feeling unwell.