PLEASE NOTE – The Course Hours Change periodically during the beginning and end of the season so check back or call the clubhouse during this time of year. Peak season stays the same.
Sunday May 26th 2019 – Subject to weather conditions
First Tee-off 7:30 am
Last Tee-off 7:00 pm
Mount Douglas Golf Course offers a little something for everyone with 5 par three holes and 4 pars fours in a picturesque setting in the Blenkinsop Valley. Our longest hole is 272 yards and the shortest is 70 yards, giving you a chance to use just about every club in your bag!
There is no teeing off grassed areas as all of our tee boxes use artificial mats which keep our rates down by not needing to repair grassed tee off areas daily which takes a lot of work and effort by the grounds team, this allows us to offer some of the most affordable rates in Victoria. We have a fantastic friendly staff on hand to help you with any questions you may have.
The Mount Douglas clubhouse went through a transformation during the winter of 2017/18. I have to say, the renovation looks outstanding. A great environment to come by early and have a cup of delicious coffee or a snack before or after your game.
- Practice putting green.
- Practice chipping area.
- Driving Cage.
- Pro-Shop for all the golf essentials.
- W/M Restrooms – Outhouse available between Hole 4 & 6 during peak season.
- Beautiful view of the course from the patio with umbrellas for shade at each table.
- Delicious locally sourced coffee as well as many delicious flavored Keurig cups.
- Also available during the peak season – water, pop, sport drinks, snacks and pre-packaged sandwiches.
- Power carts available with Drivers Licence and Credit card (Limited quantities / Reserve ahead).
- Lounge is not licensed. No drugs or alcohol permitted at any time on the course property.
- BEST OF ALL – Fantastic staff to help you with all your needs !!